At Hope we consider it a privilege to engage in ministry with effective organizations and individuals. These relationships operate under one of the three following areas: ministry assistance, ministry support and ministry partners.
We give priority to ministries with a strong and clear gospel-centered vision that are involved in one or more of the following areas:
- Church planting
- Developing next generation leaders
- Community restoration and race reconciliation
- Providing for and protecting at-risk children
- Providing basic human needs and care for the poor in such a way as to bring dignity, self-reliance and opportunities for a better future.
- We also give priority to ministries with connections to Hope and potential service opportunities for our congregation.
- This is a one-time support relationship that allows us to resource and assist organizations, churches, people and special projects without a formalized partnership.
- This is our mid-level commitment and relational investment. These are more support-oriented partnerships that allow us to assist and bless others, but may not have the mutual, long-term aspect of a partner relationship.
- This is our highest-level commitment and relational investment. Partner relationships are formed with those whose vision and heart behind ministry is in alignment with Hope’s mission and vision for outreach. This level involves mutual investment and involvement for the long run.
Applying for Ministry Assistance
- We have completed our application process and assistance grants for 2016 and will not be receiving new requests until 2017.