Hope for the Week 3.26.14
In this week’s Issue of Hope for the Week:
- Easter at the Carpenter Center: HOPE Easter Services 2014 are 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 am.
- Serving Opportunities for Easter at the Carpenter Center.
- GroupLink – A Community Group Formation Event: Sunday, April 27 – at 4:00 pm for Married Couples or at 6:30 pm for Men, Women, and Young Adults.
- Interested in Leading a Group?
- Praxis: HOPE Residency Program.
- HOPE Student Ministry: NO HSM on March 30th.
- HOPE Men’s Softball Team: Sign-up Now!
- Fathered Monthly Potluck: Orphan Care Ministry.
- Bag It! Food Donation Totals for March 2014.
- HOPE Thrift: New store hours and items in need.
- Becoming Podcast: It’s All Conversion: What’s spiritual life really all about?
- Sermon Recap: The Kingdom Drive Life
- Births, Deaths, and Marriages
For details or to download this week’s issue, click here: Hope for the Week 3.26.14