Hope for the Week: 3.19.14In this week's Issue of Hope for the Week:
- GroupLink - A Community Group Formation Event: Sunday, April 27 - at 4:00 pm for Married Couples or at 6:30 pm for Men, Women, and Young Adults.
- Serving Opportunities: Looking for a place to connect? Join a Team! Usher team has openings.
- Praxis: HOPE Residency Program.
- HOPE Thrift: New store hours and items in need.
- Becoming Podcast: The beautiful gift of freedom that comes with humility.
- Sermon Recap: The Narrow Road
- Births, Deaths, and Marriages
Hope Student Ministries for the Week: 3.20.14In this issues of Hope Student Ministry for the Week: A note from Pete Bowell:
- Exciting news: Cody Buchan to become the new HOPE Director of World Impact!
- KJ Julian, a Praxis Resident in student ministry, to be interim Director of Middle School Ministry through August 31st.
- Cody's last day to attend middle and high school Sunday nights is April 6th.
- Search team to be put in place to find a new Middle School Director.
- REMINDER: HSM will NOT be meeting on Sunday, March 30th.
- HSM will reconvene on Sunday, April 6th.
- Next Service Saturday: May 3rd.
- Retreat fro rising juniors, seniors, and rising college freshmen on May 24-25th.
- Registration for Summer camps will begin soon.
- High School Camp: Student Life - Myrtle Beach, SC June 16-20th 2014.
- Middle School Camp: Son Servants - Chattanooga, TN July 7-11, 2014.
- Summer Mission Trip to Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic July 18-25, 2014 (now closed to applicants).
If you'd like to receive these updates via email, contact email@example.com to get on the distribution list.
For more details or to download this week's issue, Click Here: Hope Student Ministry for the Week 3.20.14